J C Walsh was established in 1959 as a power tool repair Company
( which is still an important part of the business today)
and in 1981 branched into selling and repairing woodworking machines.
The current owners , Bernard & Christine Crandles purchased the business in 1976
and most of the staff have been with the company for 20 plus years
and our power tool mechanic Nick for the entire 37 years.